Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello community!
Your name: My name is Paul
(Optional) Where are you from?: I'm from Spain
(Optional) How old are you?: i'm 18 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom while searching for a youtube problem, and it appeared TheGeorgeShow and when i knew all this partnership and community thing i registered.
What made you join our forums?: That blue button on the dashboard saying "Link your forum account" xD, and the ambient in here too!
What are your hobbies?: I like cooking and playing videogames
What is your favorite food? PIZZA
Why did you start YouTube? Because in my class no one played the type of games that i like so i decided to share things about that games with someone who likes the same type of games as me.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Be famous lol
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel!
What kind of content do you upload? I upload Kerbal Space Program (best game ever)
When do you upload?: once or twice a week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAA4zQ0Sa5sF3-wBoHxFig
Nice to meet you community!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Hi Paul!
I am Krazy, Hitara or Andy. Whichever you prefer! Welcome to the Freedom! Forums and to the Freedom! Family :D
The intro to your video is freaking amazing XD I laughed when I saw that. Keep up the good work man!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Paul , Welcome to freedom :) If you need any help make sure to ask :)

How is Spain ?

I wish you all the best and good luck

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Thanks a lot! I will follow your videos too!

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi Paul!
I am Krazy, Hitara or Andy. Whichever you prefer! Welcome to the Freedom! Forums and to the Freedom! Family :D
The intro to your video is freaking amazing XD I laughed when I saw that. Keep up the good work man!
Hahaha thank you! It's comfortable to see how you make people laugh!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks! In Spain we have a little bit of corruption and economically a lot of people are ruined, but we have sun, beach, food, culture... so i think it's not that bad :)

oh that doesn't sound good :( sorry to hear but at least the culture and food is good (y) (Y)

Reactions: PaulGamesZ

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! bro. I think you will enjoy your stay here a bunch :). I recommend looking into a sub network of Freedom!. You will still get everything you want from Freedom! but you might be able to get higher revenue. MTX is sponsored by them so maybe try looking into that! Anyways, have a nice stay and it would also mean a lot if you could come check out my new CSGO Montage down below in my signature and possibly leave a like! Gotta love pizza!

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! bro. I think you will enjoy your stay here a bunch :). I recommend looking into a sub network of Freedom!. You will still get everything you want from Freedom! but you might be able to get higher revenue. MTX is sponsored by them so maybe try looking into that! Anyways, have a nice stay and it would also mean a lot if you could come check out my new CSGO Montage down below in my signature and possibly leave a like! Gotta love pizza!
Thanks 4 the info! I will check out your channel :)

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, Welcome to forums, read the rules and enjoy your stay here, BTW see My Channel And If You Like It Then Hit Subscribe . :) I Subbed You. :)