Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DiZi

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone, I hope you guys are having a great day. I wanted to introduce myself quickly. I'm an 18 year old YouTuber, been making mostly gaming videos for 3 years, but decided to start a new channel, but this time to focus mainly on Music. I'm a huge fan of Eminem and so he's the reason why I wanted to get into rapping. I've been rapping since I was 10 years old, but on my language, up until 2014 when i started listening to English Rap. My teacher is actually the reason why I went back to rapping. Decided that I want to show everyone what I can do. So far I've been getting positive response and it's just feels good. The fact that I've learning English by playing video games is, I think something right :D. I focus mainly on Eminem's songs, but I also like Snoop Dogg, Dre and Drake. I've uploaded my first Cover ever, song Mockingbird by Eminem. Not necessarily what I think I'm best at, but lyrics are just way too good, I had to do it. Hopefully you guys can also let me know what you think about my music, I will make a video very soon about my story, just to explain how I got into rapping. Thank you for reading this, I hope we can all be friends :D.

Eminem-Mockingbird(Cover): WATCH NOW
Feedback extremely appreciated, thank you

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3

Reactions: DiZi

DiZi

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Well I would like to know how long it takes to get the invitation to join, nothing on Dashboard yet