Community Hello Freedom!

Hello Freedom,

My name is Eddie "The Comic Guy" Rodriguez. I'm from Brooklyn, NY. I'm married with a 15 year old son. I found Freedom! through a fellow youtuber. I started collecting comics again recently and began watching youtube videos to get information on what's new in the comic book world. I enjoyed watching videos while doing research as well and began thinking of making my own channel. I also have a love of craft making. I build comic and video game related paper crafts. So I thought why not bring my love of comics and crafts to the masses on youtube!!! I admit it wasn't as easy as some make it out to be. I had a hard time talking on camera but with some practice I overcame it. I'm having all kinds of fun making videos now. I've created my own logo and intro video, I've meet some amazing people and made a few business contacts as well. I try to upload 1 to 2 videos a day filled with great comics and crafts that some people have inquired about already! I'm a small channel as far as subscribers but I'm growing a little more each day. If your interested in comics and crafts then my channel is right up your alley. Check me out at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2vyIp66QvuqfslMIauAWg

It's nice to meet all of you and I hope to see you on my channel.

Thanks everyone!!!

Reactions: SuperMilkbox

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Eddie.
Welcome to the Freedom! family.
I love comics - probably a bit too much.
It's nice to meet someone who knows what they are talking about in regards to comics.
I look forward to seeing what you will produce soon. : 3