Entertainment Hello Freedom World!

AnimeGam3R11

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
YouTube
What's good AnimeGam3R11 here and I would like to introduce myself to the freedom family. I like creating parody videos inspired to me by other funny content creators so I like to do the same with those who enjoy my not so child friendly content. In addtion, I too have a gaming channel (who don't?) but I try to stand out by being myself and speaking my mind and having a good time like if I was at your house playing PS2 games on your parents couch (Good times huh?). If anybody wants to collabrate with me just ask, let's do our best to make a difference for both the Youtube community and Freedom. :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
What's good AnimeGam3R11 here and I would like to introduce myself to the freedom family. I like creating parody videos inspired to me by other funny content creators so I like to do the same with those who enjoy my not so child friendly content. In addtion, I too have a gaming channel (who don't?) but I try to stand out by being myself and speaking my mind and having a good time like if I was at your house playing PS2 games on your parents couch (Good times huh?). If anybody wants to collabrate with me just ask, let's do our best to make a difference for both the Youtube community and Freedom. :)

Welcome to the family Mate, What games do you play?

Reactions: AnimeGam3R11

AnimeGam3R11

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
YouTube
You have nice taste mate, what games are you fav?
That's a little tough but to name a few, I like the Devil May Cry series, God Of War Series, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Uncharted Series, Metal Gear Solid series plus Rising, Batman Arkham Series, Prince of persia trilogy, and Spider-man 2. That's just a few I can name.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
That's a little tough but to name a few, I like the Devil May Cry series, God Of War Series, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Uncharted Series, Metal Gear Solid series plus Rising, Batman Arkham Series, Prince of persia trilogy, and Spider-man 2. That's just a few I can name.

Your nice games and games I like to play also, alot of games to choose from

Reactions: AnimeGam3R11

AnimeGam3R11

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
YouTube
Nice channel dude, 3k subs is impressive, hope one day I can reach similar heights, +1 sub from me!
Thank you and welcome aboard bro. (y) (Y) If you can keep releasing content on the daily and seperate yourself from other channels, not only will you hit "similar heights" but break that ceiling containing that brass ring. Good luck bro.

AnimeGam3R11

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To the Freedom family :D ! With first looking at your channel your thumbnails are pretty awesome! :D I play to watch some of your videos next :D
Thank you for the welcome and thanks for aknowledging my thumbnail, I make sure they look good for every video. If you wish to check out my vids I want to warn you first, the language I use could be a little strong at times. lol