Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Both Channel's

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Heat

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi my name is Heat or Carl if you like to call me in my real name. i am youtuber who started my channel about a year ago. i am a gamer. i play call of duty and i am a feeder. i am not really a trickshotter. besides that i have two channel's one for gaming and one for vlogging. i really try to put effort to my videos but i don't have enough time to make a gaming video.in my channel Astral Heat i am trying to get an editor for my montage the reason i went to freedom forums is because my friend and I are already partnered to freedom so he told me to check out freedom forums because he started to get a bigger fan base. ill try to keep my channel active so my subscribers become more active to my channel. and my vlog channel also!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Heat or Carl if you like to call me in my real name. i am youtuber who started my channel about a year ago. i am a gamer. i play call of duty and i am a feeder. i am not really a trickshotter. besides that i have two channel's one for gaming and one for vlogging. i really try to put effort to my videos but i don't have enough time to make a gaming video.in my channel Astral Heat i am trying to get an editor for my montage the reason i went to freedom forums is because my friend and I are already partnered to freedom so he told me to check out freedom forums because he started to get a bigger fan base. ill try to keep my channel active so my subscribers become more active to my channel. and my vlog channel also!
Heya Heat, how do you balance out vlogging and gaming? I feel like I'm better at just focusing with gaming for the moment myself.

Reactions: SlenderSlay