Gaming Hello Freedom Network - Its your boy AshtonArmy

Jonathan Ashton

New User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Dear Freedom
My name is J.Ashton known as RealAshtonArmy I am YouTuber from UK. I currently upload everything from FIFA to Sim racing games.

I Also own organization known as WaspsGaming were we have teams represent our organization in following game tittle. FIFA and Counter strike. My social links will be posted in Reply

My YouTube name is RealAshtonArmy for some reason Freedom network not letting me post my Youtube or any other links

Best regards
J.Ashton

Last edited:

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Dear Freedom
My name is J.Ashton known as RealAshtonArmy I am YouTuber from UK. I currently upload everything from FIFA to Sim racing games.

I Also own organization known as WaspsGaming were we have teams represent our organization in following game tittle. FIFA and Counter strike. My social links will be posted in Reply

My YouTube name is RealAshtonArmy for some reason Freedom network not letting me post my Youtube or any other links

Best regards
J.Ashton
Hi Ashton! It's your boss CMTX! Welcome to freedom! Let's be hopin that you be makin it to that goal of your man!

Reactions: Jonathan Ashton

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thanks.

I had some friends that join Freedom network before they quit YouTube as they had proper job. I would post my YouTube link in but forum not letting me.

Best regards
J.Ashton
Yeah, you're not allowed to post links in threads generally. As for your link you posted on your profile, make sure you post only the last bit of your link and it should link your profile to your YouTube. All you should need is the last bit after user/

DominationGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey Ashton!

Welcome to freedom and I also upload some FIFA videos! I hope you enjoy being part of the freedom network and enjoy your stay here!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Dear Freedom

Best regards
J.Ashton
Hey there Ashton, how long have you been in the UK for? Sim racing games sound interesting, what got you interested in making that content? It takes about five posts before you can start sending links.