Gaming Hello Freedom, My Name is MiddayFury

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Greetings Freedom Users, Youtubers, and all alike!

My name is Graham, but I go by the username of MiddayFury.

I am from the United States. I am 19 years old, and currently a freshman in college, studying computer science. Kind of random, but my favorite food is nothing. I don't have a favorite!

It's quite interesting how I found Freedom!, actually not really. I was trying to find a Blender intro template, where I saw the ad at the end of the video, so I decided to check it out!

I joined the forums because I saw it as an opportunity to possibly get my name out there and gain some subscribers. Also, I am currently looking for someone to befriend, and possibly partner with. We shall see!

Right now, my only hobby is video gaming. However, I do wish to pick up some new hobbies in the future!

I began making YouTube videos because for the past year, it has interested me a lot. I am not in it to make money, but am in it for the experience and for a much larger reason. Since I was born, I have had a speech problem, and I am definitely not alone. I aim to get noticed on YouTube, so that I can hopefully be an inspiration for those who want to do YouTube, but might feel like this shouldn't. Granted I only have 24 people subscribed to me, and 1 video up, I still aim to grow not only my video count but also my subscriber count. I enjoy doing YouTube, and it's something that I want to do for a long time.

My biggest dream, relating to YouTube, is to become well-known, of course! I don't care about the fame or the potential money that comes with it, I just want what I explained above. To show people who may feel reluctant about making videos that they should do it!

I currently run one YouTube channel, and that is a video gaming channel. On this channel, I am going to be uploading content of me playing video games, and having fun with my friends.

I will be uploading videos every week, once I get in the swing of things. Making videos is still very new to me, so it's a new challenge for me. Once I get into it more, I plan to upload a video every single day!

If you would like to check out my channel, here is the link to it. Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcuqwGCj2T27jNkvr4Im3qA

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!

Thank you for checking out my channel, and I am currently checking yours out too. Just subscribed.

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community!

I am so glad you dont let your speech issue stop you from doing what you enjoy! Keep it up and you will grow. In addition, stay in school because you'll need it to do anything in this world.

Check out the Community, we are all here for you man!

Thank you for the kind words. :)

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Nice Introduction. :) Welcome To Forums Bro, Dont forget to Read rules And Enjoy Your Stay, Liked Your Channel, Btw I Subbed Your Channel, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub My Channel. :)