Community Hello Freedom Members :)

WolfyIsBeefy

New User
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone i am RJ other known as WolfyIsBeefy on YouTube. I recently Started My Channel and i am looking to grow.

I mostly will be doing Tutorials, Gaming, and News Videos on my channel.

I am also looking for People to collaborate on Minecraft and start a series together of some sort.

I am also a Graphics Designer i am not the best at it but i have alot of experience and knowledge when it comes to graphics design. I hope to provide the community with some templates and possibly provide some of the members with 100% free art work.

Thank you guys for checking out my introduction and I would appreciate it if you guys checked out my channel. Thank You :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) I hope you enjoy your stay !

Graphics designer is a good trade to be in or know about ! keep up the good work

best of luck to you !

Reactions: WolfyIsBeefy

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello Everyone i am RJ other known as WolfyIsBeefy on YouTube. I recently Started My Channel and i am looking to grow.

I am also looking for People to collaborate on Minecraft and start a series together of some sort.

I am also a Graphics Designer i am not the best at it but i have alot of experience and knowledge when it comes to graphics design. I hope to provide the community with some templates and possibly provide some of the members with 100% free art work.

Thank you guys for checking out my introduction and I would appreciate it if you guys checked out my channel. Thank You :)
Welcome to Freedom! If you ever need anything you have the whole Freedom family behind you!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Welcome to the Community!

I checkout your channel, pretty kool idea for helping others with computer tutorials. However, brother you need more than one video to keep the interest of new comers. Your thumbnail was on point and your channel looks awesome but it is lacking content. Keep pushing out content and I know you will grow

WolfyIsBeefy

New User
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! If you ever need anything you have the whole Freedom family behind you!
Thank you i really appreciate it :)
Welcome to the Community!

I checkout your channel, pretty kool idea for helping others with computer tutorials. However, brother you need more than one video to keep the interest of new comers. Your thumbnail was on point and your channel looks awesome but it is lacking content. Keep pushing out content and I know you will grow
And will do i just recently started my channel ill be pushing out two to three videos out weekly :D