Gaming Hello Freedom I'm a Addicted Gamer

SulvantHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello all I am Sulvant HD :) I upload regularly I upload mainly Call of Duty videos and Minecraft but I do also upload other content. I Am always active as a youtuber and twitter I will also be active on here too. I first started playing video games back in Halo 3/World at war time.(y) (Y) Then for one Christmas I got given an Xbox and Modern Warfare 2, I was so addicted to that game that I manage to max it out quicker than all my friends.(facepalm) Since then I love playing cod multiplayer also Zombies. Minecraft was always one of my Favourites as the world is endless and it is just all under your finger tips to do what you want to do.:eek:
I find helping others makes me happy and doing guides and tricks videos makes me happy.
I love all the support I get on my videos and I am here to help everyone out just as they help me.

SulvantHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello, yes I am but I am mainly looking forward for the classic cod remastered more than anything. The new cod will be good the zombies will be weird 80 zombies? But hopefully loaded with Easter eggs. what about you?