Entertainment Hello Freedom! I am Andy!

andious

New User
Jan 14, 2016
England
YouTube
Hello Freedom I never actually introduced myself on the forums before so I thought now would be a good time!
My name is Andy, I am 17 years old and I am a full time college student doing a Creative Media Production course. I have been doing YouTube since 2012 on multiple channels and have always enjoyed uploading and receiving feedback. I also do promotional videos for companies such as the one I'll link below. Tell me what you think of my channel, and also possibly tell me how you think I can improve, I'd love to know!

[Removed Link] Wasn't happy with making it public.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

how is your course going atm ? must be very helpful and nice channel trailer indeed !

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
The media course it awesome! I'm learning so many things from it, especially with YouTube! And thanks I hope the channel trailer gets to the point well enough :)

I think it did a good job and I'm glad the course is going well !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom I never actually introduced myself on the forums before so I thought now would be a good time!
My name is Andy, I am 17 years old and I am a full time college student doing a Creative Media Production course. I have been doing YouTube since 2012 on multiple channels and have always enjoyed uploading and receiving feedback. I also do promotional videos for companies such as the one I'll link below. Tell me what you think of my channel, and also possibly tell me how you think I can improve, I'd love to know!

[Removed Link] Wasn't happy with making it public.
That's all good andious, it's nice that we get to welcome you properly! That sounds like a huge work load to balance college out. What were your previous channels about?