Community Hello Freedom! Get to know MarioKartFan

Aaron Silver

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hello, my name is Aaron Silver, but my youtube username is AaronMKWFan or MarioKartFan (associated with 2 other channels I have that are not with freedom) I am a huge Nintendo Gamer, and on my channel I share gameplay of the games I play in many formats. I am in the works of learning let's plays, but also post online multiplayer videos, and videos with friends or family. I mainly play Mario, but also play Splatoon, and am getting into learning Pokemon, Kirby, and The Legend of Zelda. I am also in the works of trying to actively upload 3DS videos, but I don't have the expensive capture board or a special Custom Firmware (New 3DS only, which I don't have) that allows you to stream wirelessly to your PC from the system, and for my current setup, it's very uncomfortable, but I use either my Iphone 6 or my Rocketfish HD Webcam to make videos for that. For my Wii and Wii U, I record with a capture card called the Avermedia Live Gamer Portable. I use a Blue Snowball Microphone for the commentary, and I edit videos in Sony Vegas Pro 11. For facecam I use my laptops built in webcam, since I don't have enough usb ports for the snowball, my LGP, or my Rocketfish Webcam to be in the computer at one time, plus my mouse. I actually have been with freedom for approx. 1 month (can't recall) and how I joined was quite simple actually, I basically built up subscribers and views without partnership with a variety of content (which included clips of Kids TV Shows like Barney, please do not make fun of me for it) and since those are quite popular, I gained views rather quickly. I hope you enjoy my content, and I will do my best to keep you all entertained.