Gaming Hello Freedom Forums

HamDog

New User
Jan 2, 2016
My Name is Jaedyn Hamidou(aka HamDog). And I'm from the USA! I am 14 years old and turning 15 very soon! I found my way to Freedom by researching the best Partnership for new YouTubers and out of all the researching I realized that Freedom is the place to be. I wanted to join the forums to get to know people and possibly find someone to do a collaboration with. My hobbies are sports and most importantly making videos and playing games. Because now I have an excuse to play video games a lot more. My favorite food is my Grandmas egg rolls. Now on to the important stuff. I started doing YouTube because it has been my biggest dream for 5 years now and I finally get to start and stay on one channel and not keep making new ones. My channel is full of gaming videos Like Call Of Duty and Destiny. I do lets plays and things like that. I try to upload 1-2 videos a day. Here is my Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6b-vdjscZ0xHUXlc_7GSiA Thank You for reading this and I hope to see you in the comments section of my videos. But most importantly Subscribe!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
My Name is Jaedyn Hamidou(aka HamDog). And I'm from the USA! I am 14 years old and turning 15 very soon! I found my way to Freedom by researching the best Partnership for new YouTubers and out of all the researching I realized that Freedom is the place to be. I wanted to join the forums to get to know people and possibly find someone to do a collaboration with. My hobbies are sports and most importantly making videos and playing games. Because now I have an excuse to play video games a lot more. My favorite food is my Grandmas egg rolls. Now on to the important stuff. I started doing YouTube because it has been my biggest dream for 5 years now and I finally get to start and stay on one channel and not keep making new ones. My channel is full of gaming videos Like Call Of Duty and Destiny. I do lets plays and things like that. I try to upload 1-2 videos a day. Here is my Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6b-vdjscZ0xHUXlc_7GSiA Thank You for reading this and I hope to see you in the comments section of my videos. But most importantly Subscribe!
Hi hamdog great to have you on freedom family