Entertainment Hello, Freedom fighters!

ArmadeusK

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
Hello, everybody. I'm Armadeus Kan, I've just recently been added to the Freedom community, and I'm excited to be here after reading a lot about Freedom and watching community related videos, it seems like a wonderful place to be.

I've been off and on with Youtube since 2008, where I had a relatively large channel making Call of Duty videos back when it was a huge deal, I ended up leaving, but now I'm eager to return and get things started.

My content mainly consists of gaming but will be spanning out to skits and impressions.

Right now I'm doing Hearthstone, and Town of Salem videos, moving onto doing a play-through of a few Indie games over the next few days.

It's a pleasure to be here, and to meet you all.

Last edited:

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Subscribe button go to your forum profile, personal details, about 1/2 way down the page you will see YouTube Channel link. Head over to your YouTube channal homepage and copy last few numbers and letters will look like this UC0kot9kGf8GruxANI3VHIvA

Reactions: ArmadeusK

ArmadeusK

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Subscribe button go to your forum profile, personal details, about 1/2 way down the page you will see YouTube Channel link. Head over to your YouTube channal homepage and copy last few numbers and letters will look like this UC0kot9kGf8GruxANI3VHIvA

Hi, thank you so much Scorpion! :) I'm actually subscribed to you on my alternate channel, and just now on my primary.

I actually edited my post to remove that question right after I went to the FAQ and managed to find it. Thank you though!

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I`m normally quick of the mark when it comes to replying to new posts. Got to get in fast around here lol!!!
Thx for the sub on both your channels appreciate it :) happily returned sub to your channel..
Have fun :)

ArmadeusK

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
I`m normally quick of the mark when it comes to replying to new posts. Got to get in fast around here lol!!!
Thx for the sub on both your channels appreciate it :) happily returned sub to your channel..
Have fun :)

Thank you for subscribing!

I'm also very quick to respond typically, so it'll be fun to see you around here a lot more. I'm a bit of a forum junkie.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everybody. I'm Armadeus Kan, I've just recently been added to the Freedom community, and I'm excited to be here after reading a lot about Freedom and watching community related videos, it seems like a wonderful place to be.

I've been off and on with Youtube since 2008, where I had a relatively large channel making Call of Duty videos back when it was a huge deal, I ended up leaving, but now I'm eager to return and get things started.

My content mainly consists of gaming but will be spanning out to skits and impressions.

Right now I'm doing Hearthstone, and Town of Salem videos, moving onto doing a play-through of a few Indie games over the next few days.

It's a pleasure to be here, and to meet you all.
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Heartstone is a great game indeed! What other indie games do you have in mind and have you checked the Freedom Dashboard for the free games? ;)

ArmadeusK

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Heartstone is a great game indeed! What other indie games do you have in mind and have you checked the Freedom Dashboard for the free games? ;)

Thank you my friend! :)

Yeah! I actually just downloaded Lily's Quest and my girlfriend and I are taking turns playing it. Going to be recording my journey through it. Though not a big fan of those type of games, it has a sort of Terraria feel to it which keeps me interested.

Hey dude welcome to Freedom, hope you love it here! :)

Thank you! I'm happy to be here.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you my friend! :)

Yeah! I actually just downloaded Lily's Quest and my girlfriend and I are taking turns playing it. Going to be recording my journey through it. Though not a big fan of those type of games, it has a sort of Terraria feel to it which keeps me interested.

Thank you! I'm happy to be here.
Great to hear! Hope you enjoy the game :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Nice introduction, Welcome to freedom.
This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)