Gaming Hello Freedom Family

Cody Lord

New User
Feb 23, 2017
YouTube
My name is cody i was introduced to freedom through a youtuber that said he really likes freedom and would recommended it.
I am from The United States
I'm Currently 15 almost 16
Like I said I found Freedom through a Youtuber that said he would recommend it for a Youtube Partner.
I joined the forums because when I Joined Through the other website I thought to myself that I wanted to Keep Up with whats going on in the freedom community.
My hobbies That I like to do are I like to Play alot of sports and record on my channel.
I don't Really have a favorite food But If I had to guess it would probably be cereal.
I Joined Youtube Jan 3 2014 But that's not when i Started Making videos I started making some videos when I was younger but just A couple Months Ago I want to get my channel out there and so I started to Make more videos and shared my Youtube With Friends and Family to try to get it out there.
My Biggest Dream I can think of right now is probably being successful at Youtube and be able to record without being scared to upload it My dream is to become big on Youtube.
My Channel Is Mostly Just Games That's the only thing I could Think about doing When I made A Youtube Channel, And That's The Only Thing I used TO Watch As A Kid Is Youtubers That Did Mostly Gaming.
Most the time I try to Upload About Every 2-3 Days But Recently I haven't Been Able to Record Because One Of My Family Member Just Recently Died And I Haven't Been Able To Focus On Youtube Right Now.

GRACE STEPHEN

New User
Mar 7, 2017
YouTube
My name is cody i was introduced to freedom through a youtuber that said he really likes freedom and would recommended it.
Like I said I found Freedom through a Youtuber that said he would recommend it for a Youtube Partner.
I joined the forums because when I Joined Through the other website I thought to myself that I wanted to Keep Up with whats going on in the freedom community.
My hobbies That I like to do are I like to Play alot of sports and record on my channel.
I don't Really have a favorite food But If I had to guess it would probably be cereal.
I Joined Youtube Jan 3 2014 But that's not when i Started Making videos I started making some videos when I was younger but just A couple Months Ago I want to get my channel out there and so I started to Make more videos and shared my Youtube With Friends and Family to try to get it out there.
My Biggest Dream I can think of right now is probably being successful at Youtube and be able to record without being scared to upload it My dream is to become big on Youtube.
My Channel Is Mostly Just Games That's the only thing I could Think about doing When I made A Youtube Channel, And That's The Only Thing I used TO Watch As A Kid Is Youtubers That Did Mostly Gaming.
Most the time I try to Upload About Every 2-3 Days But Recently I haven't Been Able to Record Because One Of My Family Member Just Recently Died And I Haven't Been Able To Focus On Youtube Right Now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489177326][/DOUBLEPOST]Never gift up no matter the obstacle. Continuous press on.[DOUBLEPOST=1489177402][/DOUBLEPOST]How I want to be a partner member. Pls assist me

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I definitely recommend Freedom! as well :p Cereal is an interesting choice for your favorite food. What kind of cereal do you enjoy the most? ^^

Jack Mundy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
hey cody, welcome to the family. ive go to say, cereal is 1 of the best types of food ever. 1 of them that you can have any time a day :) i like your vids m8, ive subbed, cant wait to see more content