Gaming Hello Freedom Family !

S

SuperMrScratch

Hey there guys,

My friends call me Mo, and I'm an Indian YouTuber who likes to upload gaming and tech related videos.
I usually upload once or twice a week because it takes me around 2-3 days to make my videos presentable.
I found out about the Freedom network while I was learning about YouTube's MCN feature and I immediately applied due to it's benefits. So far my goal is to reach 500 subscribers at the moment.

I'm really glad to be a part of this community! , Can't wait to learn a few tips and tricks to improve and grow my channel.

Cya.

Reactions: AFKPlays

BAGz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
Welcome to the Freedom Network SuperMrScratch! To reach your goal of 500 subs just make sure you keep a consistent upload schedule and major key (Quality over Quantity)

Reactions: SuperMrScratch

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey there guys,

My friends call me Mo, and I'm an Indian YouTuber who likes to upload gaming and tech related videos.
I usually upload once or twice a week because it takes me around 2-3 days to make my videos presentable.
I found out about the Freedom network while I was learning about YouTube's MCN feature and I immediately applied due to it's benefits. So far my goal is to reach 500 subscribers at the moment.

I'm really glad to be a part of this community! , Can't wait to learn a few tips and tricks to improve and grow my channel.

Cya.
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Seeing it takes you 2-3 days to complete a video makes me wonder why? Is it that you want to make it near perfect? :p

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey there guys,

Cya.
Eyy! I'm an Indian gamer too! Welcome to Freedom Bro! :D