Gaming Hello Freedom! family

Daybreak

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom! family. I'm a new member in this network and in this forum.:)

First of all, my name is Daniele and my Youtube's nickname is Daybreak. I'm 19 and I live il Florence (Italy). In my Youtube channel I share with you some montage videos created by me on different games. Until now I edit only Darkorbit montages, but I'm ready to play other games and, if you want, to collaborate with you!!

This is my first network and I'm very happy to stay here.:D

See you on Youtube.(y) (Y)

My last video HERE:

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

First of all, my name is Daniele and my Youtube's nickname is Daybreak. I'm 19 and I live il Florence (Italy). In my Youtube channel I share with you some montage videos created by me on different games. Until now I edit only Darkorbit montages, but I'm ready to play other games and, if you want, to collaborate with you!!

My last video HERE:

Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Checked out your youtube channel! :D Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Daybreak

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Customise your profile with these!
Freedom Partnership Badge: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

My last video HERE:

Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Seeing you are open for a collab i would advise to make a thread in the Collab section with the games you wanna collab on and mention for wich platform ;)

Daybreak

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom family! You made the right choice! If we're just on the same country, I'd be happy to collab with you :)

Thank everyone! I'm really happy to be here with all of you.
In these days I'll upload many videos, so stay tuned!! :)
If you want to collaborate with me, you can write me a message in private and I'll answer quickly.
Have a good day!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

My last video HERE:

Cheers for being a new member for the network day ^^ What got you interested in joining Freedom! over all of the other networks? I'm sure that you can find a variety of people to collaborate with on the forums. Do you happen to have any questions so far? I feel like this would be a huge change from your typical YouTube experience, heh.