Gaming Hello Freedom Family!

Joselaren

New User
Sep 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Jose I've been making YouTube videos for a while now. I mainly upload Uncharted content but I've been uploading Destiny videos more lately. I'm kind of new to freedom and network partnership in general, but I hope to learn new things, new people, and new Ideas.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello my name is Jose I've been making YouTube videos for a while now. I mainly upload Uncharted content but I've been uploading Destiny videos more lately. I'm kind of new to freedom and network partnership in general, but I hope to learn new things, new people, and new Ideas.
Hey man, Welcome to Freedom, don't worry about a thing, people are super friendly around here...Anyway I checked your channel, I never knew destiny and uncharted 4 were this good, I really liked your montages....(I subbed)...also for montages, try doing some white flashes when the music beat shifts and stuff, But still great job mate.....Also good job on 300 subs man, I'm stuck in 50 for a while :(, Check out my channel when you're free? It would help me a lot :), I want to know some tips :D

Joselaren

New User
Sep 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, Welcome to Freedom, don't worry about a thing, people are super friendly around here...Anyway I checked your channel, I never knew destiny and uncharted 4 were this good, I really liked your montages....(I subbed)...also for montages, try doing some white flashes when the music beat shifts and stuff, But still great job mate.....Also good job on 300 subs man, I'm stuck in 50 for a while :(, Check out my channel when you're free? It would help me a lot :), I want to know some tips :D
Thanks so much bro. I'm still new with editing but I'll try to learn some flashes and stuff thanks for the feedback. I'll go and check your channel out and subscribe as well :)

Reactions: AFKPlays