Gaming Hello Freedom family

Arshaad Seedat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
hey freedom family !!! FifaManiak here ... i love saying that in all my videos ! so my YouTube story i started YouTube in 2015 and was really excited to start making videos and making people laugh , bite their nails or sit at the edge of their seat wondering what would happen next. i continued to make Fifa videos which got a few views but i made it on the free pc version Fifa World which was free. I didnt have an xbox or a playstation to record the games i wanted to but i improvised i found something that could get me started.But unfortunetly fifa world had closed on my computer and i couldnt get footage of it anymore, and so i started posting happy wheels and draw my thing videos on my FM8Games channel. i have two channels FM8Games and FifaManiak , I mostly post on FM8Games now due to not having fifa videos to post. The videos were getting some high views but I had to stop recording and i think thats where i lost my views, i started again a few months back and saw that freedom was one of the best networks for small channels and so i started posting the io games on the channel and honestly i have been enjoying myself but cant seem to get the views up to i turn to you my freedom family and have told you my story.

Reactions: sm0q

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom !

Who do you support ? favourite player ?

best of luck !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hey freedom family !!! FifaManiak here ... i love saying that in all my videos ! so my YouTube story i started YouTube in 2015 and was really excited to start making videos and making people laugh , bite their nails or sit at the edge of their seat wondering what would happen next. i continued to make Fifa videos which got a few views but i made it on the free pc version Fifa World which was free. I didnt have an xbox or a playstation to record the games i wanted to but i improvised i found something that could get me started.But unfortunetly fifa world had closed on my computer and i couldnt get footage of it anymore, and so i started posting happy wheels and draw my thing videos on my FM8Games channel. i have two channels FM8Games and FifaManiak , I mostly post on FM8Games now due to not having fifa videos to post. The videos were getting some high views but I had to stop recording and i think thats where i lost my views, i started again a few months back and saw that freedom was one of the best networks for small channels and so i started posting the io games on the channel and honestly i have been enjoying myself but cant seem to get the views up to i turn to you my freedom family and have told you my story.

Welcome to the family and that sucks you lost you FIFA videos but hope you views will come back.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Seedat ^^ I hope that you'll be able to adjust fully on the forums here. Be sure to let everyone know if you have any questions!

Reactions: Arshaad Seedat