Gaming Hello Freedom! Family

WulfiPuf

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Danmark
YouTube
Hello Freedom! family. I just applyed for partnership here on Freedom!. I been with Freedom! before, but i took a break with YouTube for about a year and now began again :) (If u have questions about why, than ask).
But now i am back with new channel and new videos! I will from now never quit YouTube and grow! As this is my passion.
If you have any questions you can deffently ask me :)
But here is my latest video with my epic [CSGO] AWP clutch -
I hope that you will go in and check my channel out :) Thanks for your time

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome back to Freedom and YouTube !

Its nice to see you have returned ! CSGO is a very big game at the moment and you have the potential to go very far !

That video was sick !! great clutch mate , Keep up the good work and have a great day !

WulfiPuf

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Danmark
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome back to Freedom and YouTube !

Its nice to see you have returned ! CSGO is a very big game at the moment and you have the potential to go very far !

That video was sick !! great clutch mate , Keep up the good work and have a great day !
Aww thanks mate, that comment made me smile and motivated me! Btw keep on your own channel mate :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Aww thanks mate, that comment made me smile and motivated me! Btw keep on your own channel mate :)

Good to hear , I have to go to college so have a great day and remember never give up and most important , HAVE FUN !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom! family. I just applyed for partnership here on Freedom!. I been with Freedom! before, but i took a break with YouTube for about a year and now began again :) (If u have questions about why, than ask).
But now i am back with new channel and new videos! I will from now never quit YouTube and grow! As this is my passion.
Hello Wulf, what got you interested with freedom again? People tend to take breaks often on youtube, but it's nice to have you back. What got your interest in making videos again?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community :)

Reactions: WulfiPuf

WulfiPuf

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Danmark
YouTube
Hello Wulf, what got you interested with freedom again? People tend to take breaks often on youtube, but it's nice to have you back. What got your interest in making videos again?
Thanks mate.
Well the things is that while i was takin a break i made a huge re-search for YouTube Network and study bussiness- as i want to create my own Network and actually my passion is for business - But i made videos since my childhood and for me its just hard not to come back - (This is only very small part of it - i just do not see any point of writing my wole life story here ;) )
Have a great day!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks mate.
Well the things is that while i was takin a break i made a huge re-search for YouTube Network and study bussiness- as i want to create my own Network and actually my passion is for business - But i made videos since my childhood and for me its just hard not to come back - (This is only very small part of it - i just do not see any point of writing my wole life story here ;) )
Have a great day!
Making your own network sounds like a lot of work in general, but I'm sure the payoff is huge when you get the ball rolling. Making videos is in our DNA at times :p

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Welcome!