JOSHUA ALLEN

New User
Mar 23, 2016
Springfield, MO
YouTube
joshuaallen_yt
Hello Everyone,

I'm Joshua (JOSHUA ALLEN) and I joined the Freedom! family around a month ago. I live in Springfield, MO, I am 25 years old and my YouTube channel is a gaming channel!

I first found freedom through a mutual friend that spoke very highly of them and told me that for a new channel, especially gaming, it was the right MCN to join! And so far I have loved the support, the features, and it feels like a community rather than just your "basic" network.

I have two kids, and they are both under the age of 5. They are my motivation to succeed at being a good YouTuber and they keep my grounded. I enjoy playing video games, photography, designing, and just about anything that has to do with technology. :p

A little about my Channel:

• Gaming related
  • Created February 26th, 2016
  • Daily uploads
  • Quality content
My goals:
  • Subscriber goal is 10,000 subs! (Currently at 491)
  • View Goal is 1,000,000 (Currently at 33,346)
Anything else you would like to know, just shoot me a message or reply to this post! And I love meeting new people and viewing peoples videos, so let me know and I'll check your channel out, and odds are I will probably subscribe if I like it!!

Thanks!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I have one kid (a daughter, 2 years old) and she's my motivation to keep doing what I'm doing and never give up. It's nice to have that inspiration to keep you going. What kinds of games do you enjoy playing and what game started you off?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Everyone,

I'm Joshua (JOSHUA ALLEN) and I joined the Freedom! family around a month ago. I live in Springfield, MO, I am 25 years old and my YouTube channel is a gaming channel!

I first found freedom through a mutual friend that spoke very highly of them and told me that for a new channel, especially gaming, it was the right MCN to join! And so far I have loved the support, the features, and it feels like a community rather than just your "basic" network.

I have two kids, and they are both under the age of 5. They are my motivation to succeed at being a good YouTuber and they keep my grounded. I enjoy playing video games, photography, designing, and just about anything that has to do with technology. :p

A little about my Channel:

• Gaming related
  • Created February 26th, 2016
  • Daily uploads
  • Quality content
My goals:
  • Subscriber goal is 10,000 subs! (Currently at 491)
  • View Goal is 1,000,000 (Currently at 33,346)
Anything else you would like to know, just shoot me a message or reply to this post! And I love meeting new people and viewing peoples videos, so let me know and I'll check your channel out, and odds are I will probably subscribe if I like it!!

Thanks!

That's awesome that you have kids, I'm hoping to have some in a couple of years myself. That's nice that your friend spoke so highly about freedom. What do you enjoy about the forums so far? Have you met anybody here for any collaborations? :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom !

I hope you hit the goal of 10k and never give up ! , keep it going !