Music Hello Freedom! Family, SunnyVibeZ here!

SunnyVibez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2017
YouTube
sunnyvibez_yt
Hello! I'm so happy to be here!

So now i hopefully got your attention ;), i can tell you a bit about me and my channel! Actually i got two, but only one i try to keep alive and posted daily.

So im just turned 19 Years old in January, and thinked about running my own Music Channel, to see how it is and i can upload my music i want on it. Sometimes its hard to find Copyright free music, but i find everytime (only missed a few days, due copyright or other problems). I started YouTube way back in 2012 with my first channel, SunnyMoDz, wich is currently only my second channel.

Im running SunnyVibeZ since Nov 29th 2016 and started the daily upload scheudle February 23th 2017. On the other side, sunnymodz, is running since Jul 19th 2012.

Now you know a bit about my channel, but not about me.. Like i sayd im 19 Years old, from switzerland / Germany and working in a Smartphone Store. Besides Youtube, my biggest hobby is sneaker customization.

I hope that gave you a smal view into my channel / life. If there is any Questions or feedback, feel free to comment it down below.

PS: i know the Visualzier dosnt look that good, i work on fixing all the problems and work on my own!

Just in case you are lazy and dont want to read everything above:
[Q] Your name / alias:

Jonas / SunnyVibez (or many call me just Sunny)

[Q] Where are you from?

Germany / Switzerland

[Q] How old are you?

19, by now :p

[Q] How did you find Freedom!?

Found it over a friend, about 2 years ago

[Q] What made you join our forums?

Just the communication with the community, and helping others.

[Q] What are your hobbies?

not much, but i keep to it.. Sneaker customization and other stuff

[Q] What is your favorite food?

Pizza :cool:

[Q] Why did you start YouTube?
SunnyVibez: i just wanted to make my own Music channel, to see how it is!
SunnyMoDz (my other, not really active channel): Created to watch videos, then i started trying out for myself)

[Q] What kind of channel do you run?
SunnyVibez: Music channel, with copyright free music
SunnyMoDz: Kinda all gaming.. haha. but allmost dead..

[Q] How frequently do you upload?
SunnyVibez: Every day at 5PM (GMT+2H)
SunnyMoDz: only if i find something interessting.

And thank you for your Attention (y) (Y)

Have a nice & chilly Day!

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowStorm0321