Juan Does Stuff

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
He-Hey Guys! :)
Since I was 10 years old, I was on my big, old, computer playing games such as Club Penguin, Pinball, etc. I loved to play on my computer,then one day I came across this website....YouTube. Soon I became addicted in watching YouTube videos that it literally became my new television. I watched Gaming videos, Skits, Animation, every topic you could think of! I wanted to be part of the crowd who makes videos, so I tried Club Penguin videos with little to no editing since I really didn't know how to use Windows Movie Maker, HOWEVER I loved making them so much! After a year or two, I stopped making videos due to school and completely forgetting my old channel...
Around 2014 I still been watching videos from my favorite YouTubers. I remembered how much I missed making videos when I was young, even though they were poorly edited or jump plain goofy they were. I couldn't make any videos due to school and band practices.During the middle- end of 2015 I finally received a small but pretty decent camera (Canon PowerShot SD 1400 IS) to make videos with. Which started a whole new hobby in my life...Filming
From then on I made a channel called Juan Does Stuff which the point of the channel is, well...pretty explanatory...Do stuff! Such as vlogs, skits, and even crazy challenges! With just around 6 months I been progressing with new subscribers and more views that I could even imagine! By the time I make this, I currently have 300+ subscribers with some recent videos over 1000 views! I was surprised that I made it this far in less than a year! Later on I been selected to join this fantastic network called ''Freedom!'' which help me even find newer friends online who love to do the same thing as I do! I am very grateful for all the support I have and always want to keep on making videos for as long as I live!
I want to thank you for reading my story! Hopefully you have a wonderful day!
#FreedomFamily

MY CHANNEL:
www.youtube.com/c/JuanDoesStuff

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1