Gaming Hello Freedom! Family I'm Chris!

Chris Field

New User
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
What's up everyone, My name is Chris aka ChiefJedi over on Youtube.
I've been doing Youtube for 2 years on and off again and I make videos based on all kinds of different Games.
I suppose i'm more known for my Gears of War and Payday 2 videos. But I do other stuff as well, like photoshop tutorials and comparison videos. I've been with Freedom! for probably the same amount of time I've had my channel for. I've never actually spoke to anyone in the Freedom! Family before, so i thought it was about time i did. Anyways I watched one of Georges' videos in which he told me to head over to the forums and introduce myself, because I believe we should all grow together as well. Because speaking from experience it is a very hard and time consuming job making Videos and trying to get the recognition we all deserve. I'm 20 going on 21 years old. I've always had the prospect of making something out of Youtube because there's nothing more I enjoy than video editing and playing games as a hobby. Hopefully sometime in the future i can make this work as a full-time thing because that would be my ultimate end goal of my dream. Anyways, if people are interested you can head on over to my channel :) I don't get much feedback, I have 290 videos so far, so you're welcome to go check them out!

P.S I'm currently working on a new series, in which i give away FREE GFX, so be sure to check that out if anyone is currently interested in COD black ops 3 templates and Gears of war ones :)