Gaming Hello Freedom! Family ! , I`m WoodPlays LOL

WoodPlays LOL

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Hello guys.
My forum name, YouTube channel name is WoodPlays LOL, but of course this is not my real name.
My name is Radu. I am from Romania. Yea, Romania, you know, Dracula, the worst footbal team, etc.
I just started my job on YouTube few weeks ago. Why? I dont know. I just like to make videos with League Of Legends and why not, to make some money.
I have 20 years and i finished highschool before 2 years (finally). Now i am at college. Pharmacy College. But this is not what i want in my future...who know? Maybe i can be better, maybe i can make money foe a better life more easy, maybe i dont`t want to stay 8 hours to sell medicaments to grandmothers...
Ok. Enough with that.
Thank you for interest on my post and if you want to see what I am doing on YouTube just check in channel filter WoodPlays LOL, with an W avatar...and i will be very glad.
Thank you again and a good night (00:51 Romania time xD )

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello guys.
My forum name, YouTube channel name is WoodPlays LOL, but of course this is not my real name.
My name is Radu. I am from Romania. Yea, Romania, you know, Dracula, the worst footbal team, etc.
I just started my job on YouTube few weeks ago. Why? I dont know. I just like to make videos with League Of Legends and why not, to make some money.
I have 20 years and i finished highschool before 2 years (finally). Now i am at college. Pharmacy College. But this is not what i want in my future...who know? Maybe i can be better, maybe i can make money foe a better life more easy, maybe i dont`t want to stay 8 hours to sell medicaments to grandmothers...
Ok. Enough with that.
Thank you for interest on my post and if you want to see what I am doing on YouTube just check in channel filter WoodPlays LOL, with an W avatar...and i will be very glad.
Thank you again and a good night (00:51 Romania time xD )
Welcome to the Freedom Family mate ;)

So you play League of Legends, is your channel based on only that or are you looking to branche out to other things as well?