Gaming Hello Freedom! | Do You Enjoy Minecraft?

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! Can I just say that I have little to no experience recording games and posting them on YouTube? Haha but I guess that is how everyone starts out. But anyway, my name is Chromenized, and I have been doing YouTube for about 4-5 months I want to say. So someone messaged me on YouTube asking me if they were interested in partnering. As a small gaming channel, I could not turn it down. Meanwhile, I noticed this site wasn't really helping me. So I was doing some research, and found Freedom! It looked more professional and ever since I became a partner, I loved uploading more and more!

My YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/chromenized

A little about me:
I am actually 15 years old. I found Freedom! by searching up some YouTube videos and I found that this one is one of the top ranked for most people. Obviously I enjoy gaming, but I also play football and run track. I started YouTube because watching TheCampingRusher and other Minecraft gaming channels really interested me and I wanted to be like them. This may seem odd, xD but my dream is to buy an RV when I am older, and live in there while driving/recording in all 50 states in the U.S. I actually run a gaming channel in which I post Minecraft videos that I enjoy playing, and that I think my viewers would enjoy watching. I try to upload everyday, however with school in the way, it is hard to get one out every single day. But school is almost over :D

I know this is kind of long, but thank you guys for taking time out of your day to read a small YouTubers introduction!