GFX Hello Freedom! :D

Luke_14__

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2016
England, UK
YouTube
Hey guys, I've just joined the Freedom Forums and, well, I guess I'll introduce myself! :D
Your name:
Luke Haywood (Hence why it's LHGraphics, :D)
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from England, United Kingdom
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 15 years old, not too sure what it says on my account though!
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom because a YouTuber recommended it to his subscribers.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to connect with other YouTubers trying to grow the same as I am, and wanted to see what I could do to help out fellow new YouTubers.
What are your hobbies?: I mostly just design things on Photoshop, whether it's for personal use or for a client.
What is your favorite food? KFC, definitely. :p
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I wanted to share my graphics work with other people and get more things to design and to get lots of feedback so that I can improve my work!
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Well, to do YouTube full time of course.
What kind of channel do you run?: Graphic Design
What kind of content do you upload? Graphic speedarts, mainly.
When do you upload?: I try to upload every other day, really (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, repeat.) but whether I have something to design dictates that.
Channel link: My channel link is here: https://goo.gl/7vIXjO
Thanks for checking out my introduction, have a great day! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Luke_14__,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I like to design things in Photoshop too! However, I've been experimenting more and more with Blender and Illustrator, both are programs that I really want to get better with. :p Have you had any experience with software like that? Also you should check out the "Arts and Graphics" section yet? You can feel free to post some of your work there (in picture format!)

Click here to visit "Arts and Graphics"!

KFC is delicious, I haven't had some in forever haha!

I look forward to seeing you around!