GFX Hello Freedom community!

Hello!

My name is Desean Dwyer and I am 16 years old. Born, grew up and currently living in London, UK.
My channel revolves around Graphic Design and I record and upload the client work I get.
I upload regularly, everyday as of 28/08/17.
In my spare time I play games such as Oldschool Runescape and League of Legends.
The best thing I've done has to be KSI's revamp.

- Desean.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello!

My name is Desean Dwyer and I am 16 years old. Born, grew up and currently living in London, UK.
My channel revolves around Graphic Design and I record and upload the client work I get.
In my spare time I play games such as Oldschool Runescape and League of Legends.

- Desean.
Welcome to the Community :)

Can you show us some of your art? I'm curious :)

Tourourous

Rising User
Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Tourourous
Hello!

- Desean.
Hello and welcome buddy! :D

Welcome, very nice to meet you!
Welcome to freedom! I will definitely check your channel out because I major in graphic design in college. Let me know if you have any questions about that!
Welcome to this Awsome community!

Thanks all!
@ClerraBellis I'm starting Graphic Design in college next week, up until now I've been self taught. So everything is helpful at the moment aha, do you have Twitter?