Community Hello Freedom Community

Teddyuk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I noticed I posted in the wrong thread earlier as I'm still finding my feet but I'm happy to be part of the Freedom Family and being able to learn to improve my channel and grow and hopefully gain some subs along the way :)

Your name/alias: Gary / Teddyuk
Where are you from?: Wales
How did you find Freedom!? Friend
What made you join our forums?: to collab and learn
What are your hobbies?: Gaming & football
What is your favorite food? Pizza and Chinese food
Why did you start YouTube? June 2016
What is your biggest dream? To grow my channel
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: About 4 times a week with a few live streams

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I noticed I posted in the wrong thread earlier as I'm still finding my feet but I'm happy to be part of the Freedom Family and being able to learn to improve my channel and grow and hopefully gain some subs along the way :)

Your name/alias: Gary / Teddyuk
Where are you from?: Wales
How did you find Freedom!? Friend
What made you join our forums?: to collab and learn
What are your hobbies?: Gaming & football
What is your favorite food? Pizza and Chinese food
Why did you start YouTube? June 2016
What is your biggest dream? To grow my channel
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: About 4 times a week with a few live streams
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Seeing you run a gaming channel what are series you are currently working on and on wich platform do you play? :)

Teddyuk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, It's great to have such a great community here and hopefully get some great advice and maybe some collab with you :)

Welcome to freedom!
What are your favourite games.

My Favourite games are GTA, Call of Duty, and FIFA
I play various games obviously for my channel and I'm proud to say that I'm rubbish at all of them lol

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Seeing you run a gaming channel what are series you are currently working on and on wich platform do you play? :)

I have been working on walkthrough (or how NOT to play) games for Red Dead Redemption and Call of Duty. I'm still learning though but have just completed a Top5 video of up and coming games of 2017 :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, It's great to have such a great community here and hopefully get some great advice and maybe some collab with you :)

My Favourite games are GTA, Call of Duty, and FIFA
I play various games obviously for my channel and I'm proud to say that I'm rubbish at all of them lol

I have been working on walkthrough (or how NOT to play) games for Red Dead Redemption and Call of Duty. I'm still learning though but have just completed a Top5 video of up and coming games of 2017 :)
Nice, so wich games have you done for the Top 5?