Hiko

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Lithuania
YouTube
edgarbaratash
Hello community ,my name is Edgar Baratash ,also could be found on YouTube as "Purple Lightning" .I am from a small country called Lithuania .I am 16 years old ,born on 2000 ,29 of september.I found Freedom in YouTube ,as looking for best communities on internet.I joined this forum ,becouse i want to find new creators to look up to ,and to tell everyone about myself.In my life i have not much hobbies ,because i am a little bit busy with school ,but still i like drawing ,photography ,and doing videos.
I started doing YouTube video ,back in 2011 ,i started with gaming ,and as right now ,i am still on gaming .But in these 5-6 years i changed a lot of channels becouse i never been able to grow a community.
Right now i am doing youtubing becouse hard times had come for my family ,and i want to help my parents with buying food and paying taxes.
My dream for now is to reach at least 1000 subscribers on YouTube and help my family.Basically i do
gameplays on my channel ,top's of games,and history videos of games. In the future i am planning adding vlogs ,and more gameplay ,i have few ideas for so called "shows" in youtube for the future.But for now lets focus on moving forward at least.
I upload 2 videos per week ,on weekend ,but sometimes i upload extra videos randomly.

By subscribing you would help me a lot.

Thank you for your kindness.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I know a few from Lithuania, I hope you can help your family with buying good and paying taxes, I know it can be hard.
Don't worry, I have had many YouTube channels, but I have never stuck with any of them, unfortunately.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
With hard work and determination anything can be achieved. If you have the right mindset and create good content you will smash your goals in no time.