Gaming Hello Freedom! Community!

WillDP

New User
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community, my name is Will and I am from the great state of New York. I am 16 years old and I found Freedom! through one of my favorite channels, Jesserthelazer. I decided to join your guys' forums because I was on another forum and it felt like this was a lot more user friendly, so I am going to give this a try. My hobbies consist mainly of making youtube videos and playing sports for my school teams. My favorite food is by far pizza and I started YouTube because I would play games but I felt like it was pointless if I couldn't show some awesome and funny moments with the world, and I was also inspired by some other, bigger youtubers when I was much younger. My biggest dream would probably be to be able to make Youtube a job, even though that is highly unlikely, I am willing to work very hard to achieve this goal, for it has been my goal since I was in 7th grade. I run mainly a gaming channel with the username of WillDP but I occasionally upload a vlog when I am doing something interesting with my friends such as going to San Diego, which you can find in my most recent vlog. Also, I make it my goal to upload 3 times a week being Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I thank you for reading my post and hopefully I will get to meet some of you around the forums!

Colton7912

New User
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums WillDP! I am new here to with similar dreams as yours. I hope I can get to know you better and become friends! My kik is Colton7912 and my skype is iAmColton7912

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community, my name is Will and I am from the great state of New York. I am 16 years old and I found Freedom! through one of my favorite channels, Jesserthelazer. I decided to join your guys' forums because I was on another forum and it felt like this was a lot more user friendly, so I am going to give this a try. My hobbies consist mainly of making youtube videos and playing sports for my school teams. My favorite food is by far pizza and I started YouTube because I would play games but I felt like it was pointless if I couldn't show some awesome and funny moments with the world, and I was also inspired by some other, bigger youtubers when I was much younger. My biggest dream would probably be to be able to make Youtube a job, even though that is highly unlikely, I am willing to work very hard to achieve this goal, for it has been my goal since I was in 7th grade. I run mainly a gaming channel with the username of WillDP but I occasionally upload a vlog when I am doing something interesting with my friends such as going to San Diego, which you can find in my most recent vlog. Also, I make it my goal to upload 3 times a week being Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I thank you for reading my post and hopefully I will get to meet some of you around the forums!
Hello Will, New York is a huge place to be in ^^ That's nice that your friend invited you here. This forum is definitely more user friendly compared to a lot of other places. What got you interested in eating pizza? :p