Gaming hello freedom community

lilbudah201

New User
Mar 14, 2016
hello freedom and everyone here... names JR been on youtube for awhile now but never really got heavy into it...
little info about me just quiet person love watching youtube then tv lol love to cook and travel also love gaming online! check my youtube "Jr 86"

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello JR! Welcome to Freedom! It seems you've used the "genral" discussion forum rather than the "introduce yourself." May I suggest you look through the proper parts of the forum so you may introduce yourself more properly. Welcome to the team!

Reactions: lilbudah201

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hello freedom and everyone here... names JR been on youtube for awhile now but never really got heavy into it...
little info about me just quiet person love watching youtube then tv lol love to cook and travel also love gaming online! check my youtube "Jr 86"
Same here, I've wanted to work on youtube for the longest time, but life tends to get in the way at times. Being quiet is understandable too, there's a lot of introverts out there. I appreciate you making the post Budah, and I hope good things start coming your way ^^

Reactions: lilbudah201

lilbudah201

New User
Mar 14, 2016
Same here, I've wanted to work on youtube for the longest time, but life tends to get in the way at times. Being quiet is understandable too, there's a lot of introverts out there. I appreciate you making the post Budah, and I hope good things start coming your way ^^
life can turn
thanks bro! your right life can twist plans around but hopefully when i get back to jersey i can start uploading...