Morwors

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
SmakitiSmax
Hello my name is Smax
Im from Serbia
I found freedom while looking for a partner channel to help me grow.
This community has so far been awesome and helpful and i doesn't seem like there's any hate here,i hope this community lasts a long time so that it can whit open arms help other small youtubers like my self
I joined this forum to be one step closer to matrix xD
My hobbies are programming and making youtube videos
I started my channel so i can make peoples day's better like other youtubers did to me
I upload every day and i upload all kinds of games.
Thanks George and Freedom family for welcoming me in whit open arms :D

Last edited:

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the forums, I saw your intro video and frankly it needs some work. Your intro is meant to invite people and entice them to sub to your channel. You were frankly pushing them away. Try using the guide in the first link below to figure out what you should do and how to best approach your videos. I hope this will help you some, I have other links below as well and they should help too.

Reactions: Morwors

Morwors

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
SmakitiSmax
Welcome to the forums, I saw your intro video and frankly it needs some work. Your intro is meant to invite people and entice them to sub to your channel. You were frankly pushing them away. Try using the guide in the first link below to figure out what you should do and how to best approach your videos. I hope this will help you some, I have other links below as well and they should help too.
Thanks and i know that video was 9 months ago xD
I am working at a new intro video that will be better than the last one
Thanks again :D

Reactions: Izaak.L