Gaming Hello Freedom Community,

EremielGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Eremiel_Gaming
Hello Freedom, my name is Anthony, i am 18 years old and my Youtube channel is called EremielGaming, I am from Muntinlupa CIty, Philippines. I find freedom by searching some networks or partnership that is accepting brand new channels with no views or subscriber requirements, i find your subnetwork called ZioveNetwork and i find interesting and i research that they are helping small channels to grow so i am encourage to apply in this network so here i am :) . I join the forums so that i can make some friends or even manage to help small channels like me. my hobbies are playing games that i enjoy, playing basketball, and playing table tennis. my favorite food is Sinigang, Adobo and Balut because it is one of the main cuisine in the Philippines. I start YouTube because i want to express my passion even though i am a very shy person but still i will still do my best :) . My biggest dream or achieve now is just to have atleast 50 subscribers for my channel and that would make me happy. The channel i run on youtube is a gaming channel because i love playing games. the video i upload now is a gaming review for champions in League of Legends but i will do more games in the future if i have the money to buy a cheap PC. i simply upload 2 videos a week because i was still a beginner at making videos so i was experimenting the quality and content of my videos. THANK YOU FREEDOM. i hope that you will accept me as who am i :) .

if you would like to check this is my channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgSyQexFFSC3z8jTfA7exsw

Reactions: Nuke

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that you have a great channel idea plus i loved your first video , but it was just missing the audio quality which can be improved by editing it on an audio editing software like Audacity which is going to help you improve it ;D , and also , you should add a little bit more energy into your commentary to make it more fun and engaging to watch your video :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ,AND WHAT A GREAT START! :D

EremielGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Eremiel_Gaming
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that you have a great channel idea plus i loved your first video , but it was just missing the audio quality which can be improved by editing it on an audio editing software like Audacity which is going to help you improve it ;D , and also , you should add a little bit more energy into your commentary to make it more fun and engaging to watch your video :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ,AND WHAT A GREAT START! :D
Thank You so much it was very encouraging for a small channel like me :)