Gaming Hello, folks!

What game-play would you like me to upload next?

• More oldies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKTrok

New User
Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Your name: James Huh, or MarooKnight
(Optional) Where are you from?: South Korea, currently living in California.
(Optional) How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!? While browsing through Youtube
What made you join our forums?: To let other folks to know about my channel and have casual conversations(?)
What are your hobbies?: Now, it is uploading game-plays to my Youtube channel.
What is your favorite food? I can practically eat any food, as long as it was made of conventional ingredients ^^!!.
Why did you start YouTube? I needed a hobby that I can keep at it, and I finally found it.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Get big on Youtube.
What kind of channel do you run?: It's a gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? I plan to upload game-plays of all kind. I play games mostly on PS4, and PC these days.
When do you upload?: Wed, Fri, and Sat
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfBDqFm2QpuWiX_m1Nw_-ZA

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @MKTrok,,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!
I can practically eat any food, as long as it was made of conventional ingredients ^^!!.
Hahaha, I think that's pretty important. :p Although there are some really exotic foods out there that all sorts of people eat!

YouTube has been a hobby of mine for years. It's definitely a nice hobby to keep, I'm glad you discovered it! I've noticed that you already have some Dark Souls videos on your channel, do you plan on working with more games in the future such as Bloodborne? I myself plan on uploading some more Minecraft content but I'm faced with the dilemma of whether or not I should use a different channel for gaming videos.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place for socializing and connecting with other gaming content creators!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

MKTrok

New User
Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Although there are some really exotic foods out there that all sorts of people eat!

Oh, absolutely!! I think one of French dishes is made with snail? Is that right? I'm not sure if I can eat that! I'll probably puke in seconds after eating it! Anyway, thanks for reading my introduction.

As I mentioned already, yes, I'm planning to upload all types of game's game-play in the future, and that includes Bloodborne. I already have the game(digital and CE), but I couldn't get into it right away. Dark Souls, for me, was exactly the same case. I will play it eventually though.

About your dilemma about uploading more content on your channel, why start a new channel when you already have a channel with over 500 subscribers?? You have over 500 subscribers, and that's a big achievement! Your channel is already been around for more than a year now so just upload more content on the same channel, and you will get more views and subscribers on it. That's what I'd do at least. I'm not even sure if I can get 100 subscribers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Oh, absolutely!! I think one of French dishes is made with snail? Is that right? I'm not sure if I can eat that! I'll probably puke in seconds after eating it! Anyway, thanks for reading my introduction.

As I mentioned already, yes, I'm planning to upload all types of game's game-play in the future, and that includes Bloodborne. I already have the game(digital and CE), but I couldn't get into it right away. Dark Souls, for me, was exactly the same case. I will play it eventually though.

About your dilemma about uploading more content on your channel, why start a new channel when you already have a channel with over 500 subscribers?? You have over 500 subscribers, and that's a big achievement! Your channel is already been around for more than a year now so just upload more content on the same channel, and you will get more views and subscribers on it. That's what I'd do at least. I'm not even sure if I can get 100 subscribers.
Thanks for your input, I'm sure you can reach a hundred subscribers, perhaps even by the end of the year! Consistency is key (something I'm missing actually) but you're off to a great start!

The reason why I am considering a gaming dedicated channel is because my tech videos follow a very different structure compared to my gaming videos, and I want to make sure that my subscribers are getting exactly what they subscribed for. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MKTrok