Entertainment Hello fellow YouTubers!

Casey Walt

New User
Feb 22, 2017
Pittsburgh
YouTube
What makes me different is I am not afraid to try new things to get a cool video. I might get a few weird looks but it is worth it if the video is good!!

Your name/alias:
Casey Walt

Where are you from?:
Pittsburgh pa

How old are you?:

How did you find Freedom!?
I found it on my YouTube dashboard I think

What made you join our forums?:
I would like to meet fellow YouTubers and share ideas as well as grow my subscriber count.

What are your hobbies?:
Bike riding, video editing, driving, watching vlogs. (Roman Atwood, tanner fox, tanner braungardt)

What is your favorite food?
Chicken parmesan yum

Why did you start YouTube?
I originally wanted to make song lyric videos but they are long gone from my channel. Now I want to make entertaining videos for people to watch. Mostly GoPro and time lapse videos.

What is your biggest dream?
Be the proud owner of a Nissan GT-R

What kind of channel do you run?:
GoPro and I have a popular video on how to fix an overcharged car ac system with 450,000 views.

How frequently do you upload?:
I am going to try weekly uploads.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What makes me different is I am not afraid to try new things to get a cool video. I might get a few weird looks but it is worth it if the video is good!!

Your name/alias:
Casey Walt

Where are you from?:
Pittsburgh pa

How old are you?:

How did you find Freedom!?
I found it on my YouTube dashboard I think

What made you join our forums?:
I would like to meet fellow YouTubers and share ideas as well as grow my subscriber count.

What are your hobbies?:
Bike riding, video editing, driving, watching vlogs. (Roman Atwood, tanner fox, tanner braungardt)

What is your favorite food?
Chicken parmesan yum

Why did you start YouTube?
I originally wanted to make song lyric videos but they are long gone from my channel. Now I want to make entertaining videos for people to watch. Mostly GoPro and time lapse videos.

What is your biggest dream?
Be the proud owner of a Nissan GT-R

What kind of channel do you run?:
GoPro and I have a popular video on how to fix an overcharged car ac system with 450,000 views.

How frequently do you upload?:
I am going to try weekly uploads.
Welcome to the Freedom community :)

Like your attitude where you just so the things you like regardless of what others think. If you enjoy doing things that deliver a cool video then be sure to keep it up :)

Reactions: Casey Walt