Gaming Hello? Fellow Gaming Fanatics?

Nachoskiy

Rising User
Aug 4, 2015
Oxford
YouTube
Nachoskiy
Hey there Jack, how did you come up with the name Nacho? I love learning about how people can get their name from the past ^^ I felt the same way with uploading, since I took breaks in the past. Today is our day to shine though, and every day after that to boot! Collaborating with other members can definitely help you out for the future ^^
Hey thanks for asking, I got my name from well.. to start with I'm british not russian, polish just british.. my name however sound sort of russian or polish I guess that is why many people assume that I am but the name came from a long time ago I was on a game calling mount&blade napoleonic wars and I was in a regiment with a bunch of guys called johnskiy benskiy, joshskiy.. using their real names and adding skiy on the end and since well "Jackskiy" wouldn't sound amazing and I was really young I decided to pick the thing I liked the best as my name. Nacho's..

So there the birth of the name Nacho-skiy.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey thanks for asking, I got my name from well.. to start with I'm british not russian, polish just british.. my name however sound sort of russian or polish I guess that is why many people assume that I am but the name came from a long time ago I was on a game calling mount&blade napoleonic wars and I was in a regiment with a bunch of guys called johnskiy benskiy, joshskiy.. using their real names and adding skiy on the end and since well "Jackskiy" wouldn't sound amazing and I was really young I decided to pick the thing I liked the best as my name. Nacho's..

So there the birth of the name Nacho-skiy.
Hah, I'm terrible with telling people my nationality, because culture wasn't huge in my family. My favorite youtuber TotalBiscuit told everyone how much he loved the mount&blade franchise. Nachos are great in any setting, even in a name :p I used to put "gunner" in a lot of my old names, heh.