Gaming Hello? Fellow Gaming Fanatics?

Nachoskiy

Rising User
Aug 4, 2015
Oxford
YouTube
Nachoskiy
Hi, My name is Jack - I also go by the online name of Nachoskiy or (Nacho) / Thank you for clicking on this link to read about who I am. I am a YouTube Gamer who started back in 2012 with a goal that was lost and refound a few times on my "Road to success" I essentially wanted to bring good content to the people who know and love what I am capable of offering. I wanted to build a fan base around me and what content (funny or not funny) that I am able to provide. I have a dream to become a successful independant YouTube gamer, However that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to colaberate with other YouTubers if anything quit the opposite, I would 'LOVE' to!

If any of you guys are interested I do urge you to check out my channel express any thoughts on videos, hit any likes or subscribes if you feel I deserve it or if you're genuinely interested I would like people to subscribe me only on one condition that is if you're genuinely interested in my content I'd like to bring content to people who would like to see it rather than people who just want to give me a subscribe :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

Rocket leagie is a great game , how do you find it ?

how did you come across freedom ?

I wish you all the best !

Reactions: Nachoskiy

Nachoskiy

Rising User
Aug 4, 2015
Oxford
YouTube
Nachoskiy
Thanks for the welcome. I find rocket league really fun makes me feel really energetic when I play it which is great especially when it's a competitive thing with other people. I came across freedom when searching for videos a long time ago and I saw it in the bar and I didn't know what an MCN was at the time and it was about an MCN so I clicked and was hooked immediately! and now a proud and loving member!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome. I find rocket league really fun makes me feel really energetic when I play it which is great especially when it's a competitive thing with other people. I came across freedom when searching for videos a long time ago and I saw it in the bar and I didn't know what an MCN was at the time and it was about an MCN so I clicked and was hooked immediately! and now a proud and loving member!

to be honest I had no idea about MCN either ! , Rocket league I think is amazing with friends !!! so much fun :) we are glad to have you here !!!

Nachoskiy

Rising User
Aug 4, 2015
Oxford
YouTube
Nachoskiy
Wow! Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like them. I don't think I'm that great at the moment I think I need to work on being more engaging perhaps I'm not sure. But thank you so much I hope the views do keep coming. Do you have a YouTube channel?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Make sure to check our "collaborate" section so you can find someone to work with! I've personally already met a lot of cool people whom some I've already had the pleasure of collaborating with. What kind of games do you enjoy playing?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, My name is Jack - I also go by the online name of Nachoskiy or (Nacho) / Thank you for clicking on this link to read about who I am. I am a YouTube Gamer who started back in 2012 with a goal that was lost and refound a few times on my "Road to success" I essentially wanted to bring good content to the people who know and love what I am capable of offering. I wanted to build a fan base around me and what content (funny or not funny) that I am able to provide. I have a dream to become a successful independant YouTube gamer, However that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to colaberate with other YouTubers if anything quit the opposite, I would 'LOVE' to!

If any of you guys are interested I do urge you to check out my channel express any thoughts on videos, hit any likes or subscribes if you feel I deserve it or if you're genuinely interested I would like people to subscribe me only on one condition that is if you're genuinely interested in my content I'd like to bring content to people who would like to see it rather than people who just want to give me a subscribe :)

Hey there Jack, how did you come up with the name Nacho? I love learning about how people can get their name from the past ^^ I felt the same way with uploading, since I took breaks in the past. Today is our day to shine though, and every day after that to boot! Collaborating with other members can definitely help you out for the future ^^

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube

Welcome to Freedom good luck you your channel :)