Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
LukeRebeiro
Thumb.png

Hello Everyone!

My name is Luke most people call me Frogzy, I have been making Youtube videos for 7 years so far and there has not been a day were I’ve given up. I make videos to entertain and make you guys the people smile because we are all a community and happy people are the best people! If you take a look at my channel there is a wide range of games which I play and record. In my spare time I also like to GFX designs so if you have any enquires send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Take a look at my channel and my other social media sites and be a part of the Frogzy Emipe!!

Frogzy!

Youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/lukerebeiro1992

Follow My Instagram: @luke_rebeiro

GT: FROGZY ODT
Facebook: Luke Rebeiro
Twitter: luke_rebeiro
Twitch: FROGZYBOI
YouTube: lukerebeiro

Recording/Editing Software:

Elgato Game Capture HD
Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe After Effects CS6
Cinema 4D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
View attachment 16268

Hello Everyone!

My name is Luke most people call me Frogzy, I have been making Youtube videos for 7 years so far and there has not been a day were I’ve given up. I make videos to entertain and make you guys the people smile because we are all a community and happy people are the best people! If you take a look at my channel there is a wide range of games which I play and record. In my spare time I also like to GFX designs so if you have any enquires send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Take a look at my channel and my other social media sites and be a part of the Frogzy Emipe!!

Frogzy!

Youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/lukerebeiro1992

Follow My Instagram: @luke_rebeiro

GT: FROGZY ODT
Facebook: Luke Rebeiro
Twitter: luke_rebeiro
Twitch: FROGZYBOI
YouTube: lukerebeiro

Recording/Editing Software:

Elgato Game Capture HD
Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe After Effects CS6
Cinema 4D

Welcome to the family Luke, btw you sub buttom shows a error make you add last part of your link not whole thing.