rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Hello there i just want to introduce myself to everyone :) I am 17 years old and im from Ireland Dublin to be exact.
Ive been playing games since i was about 5 back in the ps one time and worked up from there i pretty much love all categories of games but i only upload car games kind of like Blackpanthaa and TheSlapTrain. they inspired me to share my gaming fun with everybody iv been doing youtube just over a year now and im currently on 963 subscribers its tough getting the ball rolling but quality beats quantity if you read this i want to say thank you and i wish you all great success in your channel if yous play car games im looking to collab and have some fun racing the streets :) together i own a ps4

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Welcome man. I am new here and I've noticed there is a big difference in the sub counts here. For instance me and you. You with nearly 1000 (congrats on that btw) and me with 2 subs. Really good to see freedom accept people on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to subs. Hope you have fun here and it helps us grow together :)