Gaming Hello Everyone..

Roxas Gaming

Rising User
May 15, 2018
YouTube
Hey! I'm Kobee (Aka Roxas Gaming on YT). I'm apart of a gaming YouTube group called Press Start Gaming as well.
I've just been putting out very short videos so far, mostly Fortnite gameplay highlights and the alike. It may be 'trendy', but I cannot deny that Fortnite is a very entertaining game and it's just about all I will upload haha.
Anyway, I'm still a small channel with 272 subscribers at the moment of typing but I'm hoping to meet some people and even collaborate on some videos!
I just ordered a new expensive setup for editing, so I'm hoping to improve!

Last edited:

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Hey! I'm Kobee (Aka Roxas Gaming on YT). I'm apart of a gaming YouTube group called Press Start Gaming as well.
I've just been putting out very short videos so far, mostly Fortnite gameplay highlights and the alike. It may be 'trendy', but I cannot deny that Fortnite is a very entertaining game and it's just about all I will upload haha.
Anyway, I'm still a small channel with 71 subscribers at the moment of typing but I'm hoping to meet some people and even collaborate on some videos!
I just ordered a new expensive setup for editing, so I'm hoping to improve!
Welcome to the forums man Its great to have you there. Before you continue, you should read the rules and guidelines.
We should collaborate sometimes and your channel is lit asl

Reactions: Roxas Gaming

Roxas Gaming

Rising User
May 15, 2018
YouTube
Welcome to the forums man Its great to have you there. Before you continue, you should read the rules and guidelines.
We should collaborate sometimes and your channel is lit asl
Yeah! No doubt. I actually play COD WW2 as well (I see you do) if you would like to collab with something like that![DOUBLEPOST=1526399526][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there Kobee, welcome to the forums :)
Thank you! Glad to be here.

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Yeah! No doubt. I actually play COD WW2 as well (I see you do) if you would like to collab with something like that![DOUBLEPOST=1526399526][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! Glad to be here.
That would be amazing
Do you have discord?
Whats your PSN? I won't be on for a few days or even up to 2 weeks not for bad reasons but for different yt ideas
Oh and support the channel if you can

Reactions: Roxas Gaming

Roxas Gaming

Rising User
May 15, 2018
YouTube
That would be amazing
Do you have discord?
Whats your PSN? I won't be on for a few days or even up to 2 weeks not for bad reasons but for different yt ideas
Oh and support the channel if you can
I actually have my settings set to where I can't get friend requests (as I was getting too many), What's your PSN? I'll send you a friend request. Then just message me whenever you can play and we can collab.