VLOG Hello everyone!

jmpangeloyt

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
jmpangeloyt
Hello to everyone! A newbie member of Freedom community.

I am John Michael Angelo, merely known as bezcy02 on YouTube and I have a vlog series called JM's Life and Travel Blog Series wherein I do most of my vlog episodes like reaction to series of music videos, travel blogs, special events and even inspirational videos. I started my vlogging since 2013 and now going 4yrs already.

So, if you are new to my channel, do not hesitate to go on to my channel. I'll post the link very soon as soon as I am going on active here in this community.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello & Welcome to the Freedom forums, going for 4 years! congrats, while I have been around that long on YT I've never kept 1 channel going that long. You've also got a great amount of uploads, I'll be sure to check some of them out :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello John and welcome to the Forums and Network of Freedom!. It's a great place to meet new people and talk to some people if you use it correctly. I see you've already managed to put your channel below your posts which is something not many people know about/have done correctly in the past! ;)

If you ever need help or have questions, ask in the chat below or the Support forum and answers are only a message away!

jmpangeloyt

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
jmpangeloyt
Well, thanks for the warm welcome guys. Even though, most of my videos are in Filipino language, I hope you can bump into a Filipino or Filipina to merely understand some of the Filipino language.

DevJ, I am so sorry for what I've read from you but, I do really appreciate your congratulations for my 4 years stay in YouTube.

LW001, I remember you, you're the ones in the LIVE Chat awhile ago during the Partner Support Livestream. Thank you for your compliment that I have managed already to post my YouTube channel in the signature box which might all of the YouTubers would follow my trend.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
LW001, I remember you, you're the ones in the LIVE Chat awhile ago during the Partner Support Livestream. Thank you for your compliment that I have managed already to post my YouTube channel in the signature box which might all of the YouTubers would follow my trend.
Yeah I'm pretty active around the support streams too. It's always nice to help people and get just a small "Thank you" for it. I hope to see you around on the forums!

Reactions: jmpangeloyt

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, thanks for the warm welcome guys. Even though, most of my videos are in Filipino language, I hope you can bump into a Filipino or Filipina to merely understand some of the Filipino language.

DevJ, I am so sorry for what I've read from you but, I do really appreciate your congratulations for my 4 years stay in YouTube.

*bumps*
Filipino here. Hahaha.
Hi there John Michael Angelo