Gaming Hello everyone

Jack Mundy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
Hello, I'm Jack or T2Jack on my YouTube channel.
Where do i start? I've always wanted to be a YouTuber, No not for the fame or the money but the feeling its what ill be good at and enjoy. I felt that i could make other people laugh and smile, it would be some selfless good deed, But that is quite the opposite, i soon started to realize after a few comments and likes on my videos i was also walking around with my head held high and a big smile.
At the start of making videos i was quiet and a bit shy but after each video i felt my self getting more confident and happier in myself, which has led to having an affect on my every day life.
when i think back about when i was debating if i should or shouldn't start, i feel slightly angry, what was i so scared of? I should have just gone for it, I cant explain what a great decision it was.
After deciding it took me 1 year and 2 months too save up for the equipment i wanted to begin with, on a low payed job working long hours i finally saved the money. Now 6 months in, 33 videos later, i feel like i'm achieving something, I'm making a difference to me and the few people that support me.
If only i could go back to the old me and hit myself with a pan of reality to get me starting sooner, i would, but i guess its made me who i am today and maybe stronger for it, more determined and more confident.
I want to say to anyone reading this, We all Start somewhere, We all have our own sort of special, let the world embrace you, don't be afraid, you are amazing who you are, just be you.
Agreed we cant be everyone's cup of tea But everyone has a flavor, people just need to try it. That is where my name comes from T2Jack - I'm not too sweet like tea 3, I'm not too weak like tea 1, I'm the Goldilocks zone for me, T2.
Good luck to everyone and have fun.
Check out my content and look at my growth, its amazing to see the improvement, in my eyes anyway :)

Challenge Eh?

Rising User
Mar 12, 2017
Canada
YouTube
challenge_eh
Hello, I'm Jack or T2Jack on my YouTube channel.
Where do i start? I've always wanted to be a YouTuber, No not for the fame or the money but the feeling its what ill be good at and enjoy. I felt that i could make other people laugh and smile, it would be some selfless good deed, But that is quite the opposite, i soon started to realize after a few comments and likes on my videos i was also walking around with my head held high and a big smile.
At the start of making videos i was quiet and a bit shy but after each video i felt my self getting more confident and happier in myself, which has led to having an affect on my every day life.
when i think back about when i was debating if i should or shouldn't start, i feel slightly angry, what was i so scared of? I should have just gone for it, I cant explain what a great decision it was.
After deciding it took me 1 year and 2 months too save up for the equipment i wanted to begin with, on a low payed job working long hours i finally saved the money. Now 6 months in, 33 videos later, i feel like i'm achieving something, I'm making a difference to me and the few people that support me.
If only i could go back to the old me and hit myself with a pan of reality to get me starting sooner, i would, but i guess its made me who i am today and maybe stronger for it, more determined and more confident.
I want to say to anyone reading this, We all Start somewhere, We all have our own sort of special, let the world embrace you, don't be afraid, you are amazing who you are, just be you.
Agreed we cant be everyone's cup of tea But everyone has a flavor, people just need to try it. That is where my name comes from T2Jack - I'm not too sweet like tea 3, I'm not too weak like tea 1, I'm the Goldilocks zone for me, T2.
Good luck to everyone and have fun.
Check out my content and look at my growth, its amazing to see the improvement, in my eyes anyway :)
That's an interesting story! I hope your YouTube career goes well. I subbed and I'm looking forward to more of your videos!

Reactions: Jack Mundy

Jack Mundy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
That's an interesting story! I hope your YouTube career goes well. I subbed and I'm looking forward to more of your videos!
thankyou very much :) its so much fun, it makes making videos easy when its something ive been wanting to do for so long, i hope you like future content and look forward to talking to you more :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489357039][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi I am new too
hey. welcome aswell then :) how you finding it all so far? having so much fun reading peoples stories. its crazy to think how much you can realte to people