Gaming Hello everyone

Farsight

New User
Feb 9, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone.

My name is Farsight,I'm a creator on youtube and I make gaming video's (which are mostly gameplay, commentaries or random moments from the game I play which at the moment is Overwatch). The reason why I join Freedom is cause well I might be doing something horribly wrong but my channel doesn't grow at all or just really slow.

I mostly upload 1-3 times a week it depends if I can get the right amount footage for my video's. The amount of video's at the moment on my channel is not that much but that's because I had a removing spree seeing my previous content was Minecraft and I wasn't proud of that. (I'm also not new to youtube as this channel has existed for a while now.)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone.

My name is Farsight,I'm a creator on youtube and I make gaming video's (which are mostly gameplay, commentaries or random moments from the game I play which at the moment is Overwatch). The reason why I join Freedom is cause well I might be doing something horribly wrong but my channel doesn't grow at all or just really slow.

I mostly upload 1-3 times a week it depends if I can get the right amount footage for my video's. The amount of video's at the moment on my channel is not that much but that's because I had a removing spree seeing my previous content was Minecraft and I wasn't proud of that. (I'm also not new to youtube as this channel has existed for a while now.)
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! Nice intro...and I like that name 'Farsight' catchy for an fps youtuber! :)