Community Hello Everyone!

erickismeme

Rising User
Feb 7, 2017
YouTube
erickismeme
I go by ErickIsMeme and im from the USA in the state called California. Im 19 years old. I found freedom through my friends. I joined the forums because I just saw so many posts that have helped me and maybe I can give back to it by providing some info! My hobbies are making videos for youtube (duh) and making rap beats! My favorite food is probably Pizza but idk i love almost every food that tastes good. I started Youtube because i've always wanted to create a channel and have a fanbase to create and share my ideas with! My biggest dream is to gain a fanbase big enough to share my ideas and make them real! I run a gaming channel and maybe I will also start doing music tutorials or share how I start an instrumental. I try to upload every other day for now until i gain a bigger fanbase!

erickismeme

Rising User
Feb 7, 2017
YouTube
erickismeme
Welcome to the community ErickIsMeme, hope you enjoy your time here. I think everyone likes making videos for YouTube but I loved your take on that, definitely made me crack a smile :) I also like any food that tastes good, and am a great lover of pizza - whats your favourite topping?
Thank You! and
idk, i kind of like pepperoni with like sausage or just like any type of meat... nothing really crazy ha![DOUBLEPOST=1486684158][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey![DOUBLEPOST=1486684176][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi![DOUBLEPOST=1486684199][/DOUBLEPOST]
hello dude
what up man!

Last edited: