Gaming Hello Everyone!

Lava Phoenix

New User
Jun 27, 2015
My desk
YouTube
Hello Freedom,

My name is Lava Phoenix and I’m a part of a Xbox One and PC gaming community. I am one of the editors behind the videos we post on your YouTube channel. We are coming up on 100 subscribers and we had only had out channel for a month now.

Okay, here is some more things about me and my channels. I love playing games with friends and making montages, I made a youtube channel because I was inspired and motivated to do something after school. I have been having a blast with youtube. I have a total of 3 channels but 2 of them are really mine. My 3rd channel is me and bunch of friends group channel. I am trying to start my 2017 right but actually uploading nice quality entertaining video to my channels. I am currently working on revamping my main channel but I am uploading on my brand new second channel.

Thanks For Reading,

Lava Phoenix,

Freedom Member

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello Freedom,

My name is Lava Phoenix and I’m a part of a Xbox One and PC gaming community. I am one of the editors behind the videos we post on your YouTube channel. We are coming up on 100 subscribers and we had only had out channel for a month now.

Okay, here is some more things about me and my channels. I love playing games with friends and making montages, I made a youtube channel because I was inspired and motivated to do something after school. I have been having a blast with youtube. I have a total of 3 channels but 2 of them are really mine. My 3rd channel is me and bunch of friends group channel. I am trying to start my 2017 right but actually uploading nice quality entertaining video to my channels. I am currently working on revamping my main channel but I am uploading on my brand new second channel.

Thanks For Reading,

Lava Phoenix,

Freedom Member
Heeey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Why the italics on the intro though? Anyway get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/