Entertainment Hello Everyone!

InfamousFreak

Rising User
Dec 28, 2016
Earth
YouTube
TayabSaddal
Yo Yo!

My name on Social media, and gaming center's is InfamousFreak, although my real name is Tayyib. I'm turning 17 at the end of this year, I hail from Pakistan. I have faced up many hatred moments just because of my nationality so, I hope I don't face such BS here.

My hobbies are animals, gaming, music, food and sleeping. I am a stereotypical gamer on paper. I am a fan of edgy humor. I am always wandering through the empty surfaces of Youtube finding more interesting and enjoyable Youtubers. My top 3 favorite Youtubers are: 1. Smosh | 2. PewDiePie | 3. RyanHiga. and many many more.

I am a student who fails at studying. Studying sucks, Even though I'm kind of a geek myself. I mostly play games in my free time, and sometimes even care to record them.

So, catch ya'll.
And a Happy New Year.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yo Yo!

My name on Social media, and gaming center's is InfamousFreak, although my real name is Tayyib. I'm turning 17 at the end of this year, I hail from Pakistan. I have faced up many hatred moments just because of my nationality so, I hope I don't face such BS here.

My hobbies are animals, gaming, music, food and sleeping. I am a stereotypical gamer on paper. I am a fan of edgy humor. I am always wandering through the empty surfaces of Youtube finding more interesting and enjoyable Youtubers. My top 3 favorite Youtubers are: 1. Smosh | 2. PewDiePie | 3. RyanHiga. and many many more.

I am a student who fails at studying. Studying sucks, Even though I'm kind of a geek myself. I mostly play games in my free time, and sometimes even care to record them.

So, catch ya'll.
And a Happy New Year.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Seems we have some hobby's in common wich are Gaming, Music and Sleeping. Sleeping is the best thing there is, easy to do and especially with some music on XD

D

Deleted member 137653

Yo Yo!

So, catch ya'll.
And a Happy New Year.
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you can turn those hobbies into a successful channel! Best of luck! :)