Gaming Hello everyone :)

Larryy

New User
Dec 23, 2016
YouTube
LarryYT
i'am from finland and i'm 16 years old! My channel is quite hard to find beacuse in Youtube there is many same named channels. how did i found this community? my friend keep on talking about it a lot. so i got interested. so i joined this forum to know some awesome peoples:)and ask them to help with my channel. My hobby is basically Football.
mostly i do tutorial and gaming stuff in my youtube channel. I have a dream to reach 1000 subscribers.
I'm 957 subscribers away from that so there is going to be long road,so i upload every single week 1 or 3 videos
i hope all of you are reading this this could come check out my channel if you enjoy lets have fun together :)
I'm so appreciated to be part of this community.

My youtube channel name is: Larry

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
i'am from finland and i'm 16 years old! My channel is quite hard to find beacuse in Youtube there is many same named channels. how did i found this community? my friend keep on talking about it a lot. so i got interested. so i joined this forum to know some awesome peoples:)and ask them to help with my channel. My hobby is basically Football.
mostly i do tutorial and gaming stuff in my youtube channel. I have a dream to reach 1000 subscribers.
I'm 957 subscribers away from that so there is going to be long road,so i upload every single week 1 or 3 videos
i hope all of you are reading this this could come check out my channel if you enjoy lets have fun together :)
I'm so appreciated to be part of this community.

My youtube channel name is: Larry
Neat intro! Welcome to Freedom! Gonna Check out your channel soon...I love football too^^ such a good game...

Reactions: Larryy