Gaming Hello everyone

CAMouflage936

New User
Dec 17, 2016
Edinburgh
YouTube
Hey everyone I have just joined freedom from machinima thank god i am out of that contract. A little bit about me I am 23 come from Scotland. I lived in the UAE for 3 years 2009- 2012. I consider my channel small at about 149 subs. Games I like to play arma 2&3, American Truck Sim, Euro Truck, GTA 5, The Crew.

Reactions: ODI

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone I have just joined freedom from machinima thank god i am out of that contract. A little bit about me I am 23 come from Scotland. I lived in the UAE for 3 years 2009- 2012. I consider my channel small at about 149 subs. Games I like to play arma 2&3, American Truck Sim, Euro Truck, GTA 5, The Crew.
Haha good job! :D Welcome to Freedom! Funny how...you are out of Machinima and gain 'Freedom' by joining 'Freedom' :D

Hey, welcome to the Freedom Forums where people are extremely nice for some weird reason!
Eh?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Seeing you play Arma i take it your a Pc gamer? ^^