Community Hello Everyone

Yasha Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
United States
YouTube
masta_yasha
Hello everyone, I new here and I just got to say I love this community. From all the posts I read so far everyone is really supportive and I like that. I hope I get the same love and support too. And I really grateful with joining Freedom.

monito

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
¨ welcome to the family son... ¨

* goes behind him/her and punch him in the face

sorry, couldn´t help thinking in the guy from the demo from RE7 when i put this message xD

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, I new here and I just got to say I love this community. From all the posts I read so far everyone is really supportive and I like that. I hope I get the same love and support too. And I really grateful with joining Freedom.
Welcome to the community mate, hope you'll like it over here
I checked your channel, you have some nice gameplays and stuff, i especially liked the Final Fantasy gameplays,
it would be better if you add some commentary too, people would love to hear while you playing these awesome games
Have a great day ^_^

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Freedom! definitely has a nice community to look forward to ^^ What do you look forward to the most when it comes to Freedom?

Yasha Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
United States
YouTube
masta_yasha
Welcome to the community mate, hope you'll like it over here
I checked your channel, you have some nice gameplays and stuff, i especially liked the Final Fantasy gameplays,
it would be better if you add some commentary too, people would love to hear while you playing these awesome games
Have a great day ^_^
I thought about that and I will do commentary once I get a better mic.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Being able to ask advice and offering people ideas, able to find people to make collaboration videos, and most of all being able to learn skills to help my channel.
It's fantastic that other people come together to help each other out. Collaborating tends to work best as well here. Freedom! members are always looking for more people to play alongside ^^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Seeing your channel name you run a Gaming channel, could you provide some additional info about your channel? :)

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
I thought about that and I will do commentary once I get a better mic.
yeah you should it'll enhance the rate of growth of your channel, because when people search final fantasy gameplays they'll come across those high class YouTubers with huge number of subs, so i would suggest keeping your titles a bit different and not just the name of the game, and also adding some funny effects
These are just my views, just do whatever you like, because if you do the thing you like it'll much better for you to enjoy it as well as the viewers watching you enjoy yourself will entertain the as well

Have a great day ^_^

Yasha Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
United States
YouTube
masta_yasha
yeah you should it'll enhance the rate of growth of your channel, because when people search final fantasy gameplays they'll come across those high class YouTubers with huge number of subs, so i would suggest keeping your titles a bit different and not just the name of the game, and also adding some funny effects
These are just my views, just do whatever you like, because if you do the thing you like it'll much better for you to enjoy it as well as the viewers watching you enjoy yourself will entertain the as well

Have a great day ^_^
Thank you for that[DOUBLEPOST=1479585683][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Seeing your channel name you run a Gaming channel, could you provide some additional info about your channel? :)
Mostly I plan to do a gaming channel with no commentary but if I do a collaborative with others I will be talking. But mostly I started this channel to play games people never heard of or just don't have the money to get yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel Chettiar