Tech Hello Everyone?

Hey everyone. I am Iman. And i have a channel named ImanTech which is one month old.
I just recently started YouTube and wanted to grow on it, instead of thinking about money. That is why i thought to join Freedom MCN because it is probably the most awsome YouTube networks. I wanted to avail all of its services and benefits along with i wanted to have a forum like this so that i can collab, and have support regarding my YouTube channel.
My Youtube channel is currently in review by freedom team, my account got accepted. I am a tech youtuber which will be making commentries regarding tech, tutorials and tips & tricks as well as some motivational speeches!

I hope that I will have a long and great time here!

Thanks!!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
How's it going Iman? :) Been a while since I've met a tech Youtuber! Welcome to Freedom man :D And I can definitely say you made a great choice choosing to join this community. Out of all the MCN's I've been invited to or have looked at I can say without a doubt that Freedom tops all others when it comes to having an incredible community. This place is just full of friendly people looking to hang out and help each other out which is simply amazing. On that note, if you ever need anything Iman feel free to ask around the forums. No shortage of people willing to lend a helping hand ;) Best of luck with the channel soon-to-be Freedom Fighter, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Mazen Malek

New User
Nov 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello ImanTech! welcome to Freedom! I'm also a new member here and I have my tech channel.
I'm always interesting about tech stuff so I will check your channel out! :)